CALL FOR PANELS
ICDE 2006 is expected to bring together leading researchers from academia and
industry in Data Engineering, i.e. in topics related to the use of engineering
techniques and methodologies in the design, development and assessment of
information systems for different computing platforms and application
Among other activities, the conference program includes panels, and the panel committee invites submission of proposals for them. Panel proposals are expected to address new, exciting, and controversial issues. They should be provocative, informative, and entertaining. And there is only little effort for the submission: Panel proposals should include:
- Summary of the topics to be covered.
- Name, affiliation and contact information for the panel chair.
- Names and affiliations of up to four panelists (in addition to the panel chair) who have made a commitment to participate.
- Short summary of their position statements.
- Brief biography of each participant.
A mix of industry and academic panel members is encouraged.
Panel proposals should be submitted electronically in ASCII format to one of the members of the Panel Committee
Submission Deadline: June 21, 2005 midnight PST
Notification Date: September 15, 2005
Dr. Marek Rusinkiewicz
Vice President and General Manager
Information and Computer Sciences Research Laboratory, Telcordia Technologies
Email: marek [AT] research.telcordia.com
Panel Program Committee:
to be announced